2018 NBA FINALS Cavaliers vs Warriors

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Thu May 31, 2018 1:49 pm
As anticipated from the start of the season, we are in Part 4 of the Cavaliers and Warriors NBA Finals. They are calling this David vs Goliath. Very few people think Cleveland can win outside of an event that alters reality. But if Cleveland wins against the 4 Core assuming they play and aren't hurt, it's going to go down as one of the biggest upsets in Sports History, if not the biggest upset. If the Warriors play as badly as they did against Houston, you never know what can happen. And I don't see Lebron throwing in the towel any time soon. He doesn't feel as if he has anything to lose, so will go down playing with House Money.

Right now is Steph Curry's chance to prove he is a FMVP. He's never gotten a vote for the Finals MVP. Now is his chance to prove something and what he is worth.

Hall of Famer
» Thu May 31, 2018 8:52 pm
Great overtime, awful game.

Cleveland could have won the game near the end there.

The Warriors are not playing anywhere near there normal level and it is bad to watch. This could actually be a close series.

Site Admin
» Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 pm
migya wrote:Great overtime, awful game.

Cleveland could have won the game near the end there.

The Warriors are not playing anywhere near there normal level and it is bad to watch. This could actually be a close series.

I can kinda understand why you thought we played so bad in the Rockets series, I don't agree, but I get it. But how do you figure this regarding game 1 of the finals?

LeBron went off and besides Clarkson the Cavs we're hot early on, but they never really pulled away and we persevered. There was absolutely no visible lack of effort on either side of the court for either team, the refs called a good game, despite what the haters say, and we won easily in OT. It was a good game.

I really just think there's some residual feelings left over from the previous series.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:51 pm
The Cavs played quite well but the Warriors did not, compared to their proper level. The team was average defensively and Durant was lackluster offensively. He takes awkward shots with no hope of going in, it is pretty unexplainable how he makes it relatively easy for the defender. He has to take it to the basket more.

The team has to win easily the next game to look superior again.

All Star
» Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:16 pm
Cavs should have won I was a golden opportunity for them. Warriors got run over by Lebron. These next 2 games will determine how close the series will be. Warriors just aren’t as dominate as they were last year.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:44 pm
Game 2 was a pretty dominant win.

Game 3 was a championship win. Cleveland had energy and heart but talent and skill came out on top. Durant was at his best, close to the best, offensively, that I've ever seen him and carried the team somewhat. Curry was off and Klay somewhat also. Big win and should be all over.

All Star
» Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:18 pm
The only downside to game 3 was now it looks like Curry won't get MVP. He was too horrible in game 3 to match KD.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:47 pm
Dominant last game and that's how they should have played every game.

Finals MVP to Durant again, could have gone to Curry but Durant was a little better this finals.

To really be a dynasty the team has to win three in a row so next season is defining alltime.

Site Admin
» Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:09 pm
migya wrote:Dominant last game and that's how they should have played every game.

Finals MVP to Durant again, could have gone to Curry but Durant was a little better this finals.

To really be a dynasty the team has to win three in a row so next season is defining alltime.

Dynasty is typically 3 out of 4 or 5. They're a dynasty, but to really be up there they need 3 in a row... Gonna have to wait another year for that.

Steph definitely should have been finals MVP since he out played KD in 3 games. I guess the deficit for game 3 is the rational, but it still isn't right. I just feel like the league has no respect for Curry, one of the greats of this generation. He gets no love from officials, other players, and hardly enough by the media.

All Star
» Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:20 am
Le SWEPT!!!!

He says he hurt his hand. But that is on HIM. He shouldn't be punching object and taking it out on himself because of JR Smith.