The Warriors have Fallen From Grace!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Fri May 25, 2018 2:18 am
And the sad thing is Houston is playing bad! Harden has missed his last 20 three point shots! However, the Warriors have learned to play even worse than the Rockets! Blew a 15 point lead at home too!

This is sad. The Warriors have fallen from grace! And are about to get eliminated by the Houston Rockets. Steve Kerr has no heart right now. He says that he feels good about where the Warriors are at. The Warriors just don't care! They have no fight in them!

Site Admin
» Fri May 25, 2018 3:21 pm
I don't know what series you're watching, but you're wrong about a few things here, stairway...

Harden may have had a bad shooting night (mostly due to good D), but the Rockets are playing much better D than anyone thought possible. They are playing well.

The lead we blew in game 4 was definitely the biggest mistake we've had so far, but it happened.

What's Kerr supposed to say? That he's "worried we can beat this team?" He knows we can and believes we will - that's what you want from your head coach.

It's not the first time our back have been up against a wall, and had to win multiple elimination games in a row.

All Star
» Fri May 25, 2018 4:40 pm
JREED wrote:I don't know what series you're watching, but you're wrong about a few things here, stairway...

Harden may have had a bad shooting night (mostly due to good D), but the Rockets are playing much better D than anyone thought possible. They are playing well.

The lead we blew in game 4 was definitely the biggest mistake we've had so far, but it happened.

What's Kerr supposed to say? That he's "worried we can beat this team?" He knows we can and believes we will - that's what you want from your head coach.

It's not the first time our back have been up against a wall, and had to win multiple
elimination games in a row.

You know it and I know it! Durant joining wasn’t enough!

All Star
» Fri May 25, 2018 8:17 pm
Defense? Harden doesn’t play defense! Warriors have Klay, Green and Durant!

Site Admin
» Sun May 27, 2018 12:26 pm
Stairway Man wrote:You know it and I know it! Durant joining wasn’t enough!
You must be confused, because I know that you know this is still on of the greatest teams ever. But by all means keep trying to convince yourself that the sky is falling. We're going on 4 straight seasons of this, so I know your MO.

All Star
» Sun May 27, 2018 11:28 pm
JREED wrote:
Stairway Man wrote:You know it and I know it! Durant joining wasn’t enough!
You must be confused, because I know that you know this is still on of the greatest teams ever. But by all means keep trying to convince yourself that the sky is falling. We're going on 4 straight seasons of this, so I know your MO.

JReed, losing to Houston who doesn't have a healthy Paul is something to be ashamed of. The Warriors have 2 MVPS and 2 other well rounded All Stars. They should be blowing Houston out. They had many opportunities and Houston wanted it more. Now they are going to the Finals. Lebron will catch a break and it's very shameful.