Feels like the fix is in for Lebron again

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1290
» Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:48 am
Looks to me like Olidipo's shot was goal tended. Lebron goes on to hit a 3 to look like a hero. I didn't even see the refs review the play. Unbelievable. Any other player and that basket is good. If they had counted the basket, they could just foul Lebron or guard him tighter.

Seems like they just wanna get Lebron to the Finals again and see if he can pull of a miraculous Championship with a less than ideal roster. That would make him look like the Greatest ever.
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 4040
» Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 pm
The Pacers we're down quite a bit in that game, I was surprised they were even in it at the end.

I don't think there's any funny business going on here. I didn't watch the game, but rigging a game can't come down to just a couple of plays. The league did say they got it wrong, but even if they called it, and everything played out the same (LBJ hitting the game winning 3), then the Cavs would have still won by 1.

Regardless, no amount of funny reffing could win the Cavs team the finals this season. I'd be shocked if they went to the Finals, and still, the East is going to get destroyed by the West. The WCF is the real championship.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1290
» Mon May 07, 2018 2:48 am
JREED wrote:The Pacers we're down quite a bit in that game, I was surprised they were even in it at the end.

I don't think there's any funny business going on here. I didn't watch the game, but rigging a game can't come down to just a couple of plays. The league did say they got it wrong, but even if they called it, and everything played out the same (LBJ hitting the game winning 3), then the Cavs would have still won by 1.

Regardless, no amount of funny reffing could win the Cavs team the finals this season. I'd be shocked if they went to the Finals, and still, the East is going to get destroyed by the West. The WCF is the real championship.



Well you shouldn't be shocked anymore that the Cavs will make the Finals now. Lebron is up 3 to 0 against the Raptors. It's like they did nothing to him.

I have a feeling Lebron might be able to beat us with a little bit of help from Kevin Love and the refs. We could blow them out by 30 points 3 games and they could beat us by 1 point 4 games. They don't seem to lose close games anymore whether it comes down to Lebron hitting a game winner or a blown call by the refs.

It's not looking bright for us but hopefully that changes. But that 3 pointer he made, the dynamics would have been different if they had called the goal tend. And then the other game winner he hit, he shouldn't have got free throws from the play earlier because Ibaka put a clean block on him.
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 4040
» Mon May 07, 2018 1:13 pm
Stairway Man wrote:I have a feeling Lebron might be able to beat us with a little bit of help from Kevin Love and the refs.
Sure, and the Pels could beat us too, but neither of them will.

Stairway Man wrote:It's not looking bright for us but hopefully that changes.

Here we go again... :wink: Why? Because LeBron is beating the Raptors? A team that's a top 1-3 seed every season, and chokes it away every season?

LeBron is amazing and is proving he's one of the most clutch players is history, but his problem is that there's only one of him. Even when you consider Kevin Love, it still doesn't change the fact that we are overwhelming favorites.

LBJ might be the best player in the world, but we have the next 2, he and Love may be 2 of the top 20 or so, but we have 4.

James is a clutch scorer, and clutch in general, but so is Steph, KD, and sometimes Klay. When you factor in Draymond, we have 3 of the, if not the, best defenders in the league at their positions and in general.

Stairway, I know you like to think we're the underdogs, and you probably don't believe it, but just in case:

WE ARE A DYNASTY & POSSIBLY THE GREATEST TEAM EVER.

It's not hubris, just reality.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1290
» Wed May 16, 2018 3:30 am
If Cavs win the series vs Boston it's rigged. Celtics up 2-0.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests