Who would you rather see the Dubs face in the 1st round?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Who would you rather see the Dubs face in the 1st round of the bottom 5 seeds?

No votes
4. Spurs (45-32)
No votes
5. T-Wolves (44-33
No votes
6. Thunder (44-33)
No votes
7. Jazz (43-33)
100%
8. Pelicans (43-33)

Total votes: 2

Site Admin
» Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:12 pm
Seeds 4-8 are in a log jam. The Spurs are the Spurs even without Kawhi, but honestly, I really don't want to see the Jazz (who we'd play if the season ended today). I don't think we'll have much trouble with any of these teams (6 games at most), but the Jazz play us hard.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:52 am
I also think NO would be the easiest. Utah on paper look easy but they play great defense and have been winning alot the last couple of months. Davis will get his but they have little after him. The team would sweep them.

Be interesting to see in the 2nd round the team against Portland who have been amazing the last couple of months. They look legit and Lillard looks close to a top 5 player

Site Admin
» Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:50 pm
After tonight's game, I'm ok with OKC :mrgreen: it was close, but we were depleted. It won't be close with anything close to a full squad.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:46 pm
Still, OKC has three stars that are experienced and could step up in a series, NO only has one. I can see Draymond, McGee and bench players like West, Pachulia and even Bell slow Davis down a bit but they have noone to slow Durant and Klay. It'd likely be a sweep and rest for the team.

All Star
» Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:08 am
I think we have the depth to really take on team. The biggest challenge will be Houston, they have really studied us these last couple of years and set there style of play to counter us.

I saw alot of grit from NO especially with the eyebrow, but our depth will Balance things out

Site Admin
» Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:56 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:I think we have the depth to really take on team. The biggest challenge will be Houston, they have really studied us these last couple of years and set there style of play to counter us.

I saw alot of grit from NO especially with the eyebrow, but our depth will Balance things out

I'm just not worried about Houston. I think if we play D, and get Steph back, we shouldn't have much opposition.