Dubs cannot stay healthy

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:17 am
They're all hurt. Curry hurt his ankle multiple times and he comes back and sprains his MCL. That's insane. Thompson broke his thumb. Durant hurt his ribs like Bogut. Green has a hip contusion. They are a mess right now.

There are many things that I can say about Lebron's game. But what I cannot knock him for is his health. He just never seems to go down. He's like Superman. Meanwhile the Warriors, all 4 of them, have been plagued with injury after injury. Warriors are showing wear and tear, while Lebron is playing 40 minutes a night in his 15th season and not even the slightest bruise.

The Warriors are competing against themselves this year. I always knew that injury was the main concern. They can win it all easily if they're healthy. But if all 4 are like Bogut right now, then we can't win.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:56 pm
This season could go down as one of the greatest in nba history if the team wins the championship. All the injuries at the end of the season but if the team can get at least healthy enough to win it all it will be against most odds.

All Star
» Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:38 am
Just hand the chip over to Lebron already! Whoever wins it only won it because our stars cannot play.

Site Admin
» Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:30 pm
migya wrote:This season could go down as one of the greatest in nba history if the team wins the championship. All the injuries at the end of the season but if the team can get at least healthy enough to win it all it will be against most odds.

I couldn't agree more, Migs. It looks like we'll have our big 4 back during the playoffs, barring injury to the 3 that recently returned, so that with the adversity and the Rockets looking good, it should make for an exciting post season.

I'm still not worried.