Rockets overtake Warriors for best record

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:03 am
It's actually pretty embarrassing because the Warriors have 4 all stars to the Rockets 1. And the Rockets have the better record, even with the 5 game losing streak. Would be a travesty if the Warriors lost to the Rockets in the playoffs. Warriors just too complacent and satisfied? There's one thing that could beat the Warriors other than injury and that is not being hungry enough. The Rockets have beaten the Warriors twice and they didn't look scared.

Or could it be that the Warriors just don't have the same chemistry now? Or maybe other teams are gaining an edge and figuring them out?

All Star
» Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:58 pm
I can't believe Rod Brooks spun the whole narrative. He said Houston has to feel pretty negative that they exerted all this energy and are on a 10 game winning streak while GSW has lost 4 of out of their last 10, and Houston is still only up a half game... Only a half game...

Really Rod? But what about the fact that Houston had a 5 game losing streak and they are number 1? Or the fact that a team with 1 all star is ahead of a team with 4 all stars? Or the fact Houston beat us 2 out of 3 times? Those are all facts. Instead Rod tries to spin it in such a biased way and say Houston has to feel pretty down that they're only up a half a game after all the trouble...

Site Admin
» Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:11 am
I really ain't worried about it, and you shouldn't be either, Stairway. I never doubted that we'd look good coming out of the all-star break, and so far, so good.

The Dubs are now even with the Rockets, and just showed everyone that we indeed still have it and another gear. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they set a record for post all-star break record.