THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Site Admin
» Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:48 pm
Happy I don't have to change the banner for another year :wink:

All Star
» Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:33 am
We beat Cavs and the refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:32 am
Surreal... I still can't believe this is happening even with all the expectations.

I told my 7 year old son, he doesn't know how lucky he is to witness 3 World Series championships, 2 NBA championships, 1 super bowl appearance and one Stanley cup final appearance in his short lifetime so far hahahahah

Site Admin
» Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:49 am
VIZsanity wrote:Surreal... I still can't believe this is happening even with all the expectations.

I told my 7 year old son, he doesn't know how lucky he is to witness 3 World Series championships, 2 NBA championships, 1 super bowl appearance and one Stanley cup final appearance in his short lifetime so far hahahahah

Trust me, he won't feel like those things happened in his life time, well, maybe this one... I've lived through multiple 9ers SB wins and only felt like I can count the 95 win when I was 10.

However, your son could grow up watching a dynasty, and that's pretty cool.

All Star
» Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:08 pm
JReed, this is like the first time in my lifetime that my team won at HOME. Giants all 3 were on the road, the first Warriors championship was in Cleveland. This is the first time my team won at Home!!!!!

Hall of Famer
» Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:44 pm
Another one and likely a few more to come.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:25 am
The first one felt better

absolutely thrilled we won a 2nd one but you know what its like this bandwagon is out of control. the 2015 championship is so important for the sacrifice all the true lifelong warriors fans had to endure

All Star
» Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:16 pm
PAWNO wrote:The first one felt better

absolutely thrilled we won a 2nd one but you know what its like this bandwagon is out of control. the 2015 championship is so important for the sacrifice all the true lifelong warriors fans had to endure

No matter how we win though, there are always naysayers that discredit us.

2015: They say that Irving and Love were hurt
2017: They say it's only because we got Kevin Durant

But then a lot of these people give Cavs all the credit for winning 4-3 in 2016. But don't give us credit for winning 2 titles, lol.

Even if we would have won in 2016, they would have said that it's only because Lebron choked.