Disappointed in Klay

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:18 pm
And cj McCollum needs to keep klays name out of his tweets. Ya him and everyone else hopes the warriors break up.

Let me ask this: would CJ McCollum like to play for the Warriors?

Site Admin
» Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:32 am
mullin17 wrote:
Stairway Man wrote:He's Harrison Barnes!

I hope your a troll and not really believe that. This thread needs​ to be taken down.
Unfortunately, stairway was not trolling, he's just misguided here. Slightly to his defense, this thread was posted before Klay found his stroke.

I thought about changing the title to "Klay Thompson Appreciation Thread," but I'd have to edit stairway's first post and I'm not a fan of censorship.

Site Admin
» Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:40 am
mullin17 wrote:And cj McCollum needs to keep klays name out of his tweets. Ya him and everyone else hopes the warriors break up.
Agreed.

mullin17 wrote:Let me ask this: would CJ McCollum like to play for the Warriors?
Obviously we can't say for sure, but the way he talked about this team, on a halftime show during one of the 2nd round games, he showed a lot of admiration.

I think it's safe to say that the majority of players would prefer to play for the Dubs than their current, or any other, team. The only ones that wouldn't are those that are selfish and want to be "the guy" and know they wouldn't be given enough PT or be able to dominate the ball - players like Westbrook, LeBron, and maybe Melo to a degree, though at this point he might just want to finally win something than be a offensive black hole and team killer.

Rookie
» Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:33 pm
i dont think he'll be better than ellis but he's gonna be a good NBA player, with lots of potential.

PS: Sure, lets talk about Klay, just forget about RJ