I'm sorry to say but it's Lebron's time

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:40 pm
Curry now goes games making no 3s. Warriors lost 2 in a row in last he regular season. Curry and Klay both don't know how to shoot anymore.

Durant out.... Cavs just got bogut and d will.

In the playoffs the refs will favor King James.

We all know how these narratives turn out. Right now king James is chasing Jordan and it's shaping up for the Cavs to beat the 4 headed monster who have to play San Antonio, even if we get the number one spot.

I feel the warriors have no chance because everything is against them.

Site Admin
» Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:17 pm
Curry having a few off shooting nights is not a reason to panic. We wouldn't if it was anyone else and it's more of a credit to how insanely good he's been through out his career than it is any sort of sign that he's done or it's just not his year.

The same thing goes for us as a team. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound when you reference losing 2 games in a row as evidence of the Dubs not being good enough? You know what happened the last season we lost 2 games in a row? We won a title.

Williams will probably play very little in the finals, hard to say for Bogut due to their needs, but he doesn't make the difference.

Finally, every single indicator suggests KD will return, at the latest, before the 2nd round of the playoffs, but history actually tells us it'll probably be before the end of the regular season.

You subscribe to these narratives, yet only when they don't favor us. Here's a narrative for you: Everyone craps on KD, Steph, and the Warriors, say they'll win it no matter what but it won't count because of the "unfair" superteam, but when KD goes down, suddenly the team that would have won it without the sellout KD is now screwed. Now all the pressure is back on the little, unathletic, and uncouth PG from Davidson; aka the reigning 2-time NBA MVP coming off the greatest regular season anyone had ever had...

No. 30 IS GONNA MAKE THAT OLD...

Lost 2 in a row? Well, we just won 1 so RESTART THE CLOCK AND DO IT AGAIN!

All Star
» Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:11 pm
I have no faith anymore... Our run might be over. : (

We lost to Minnesota!
Last edited by Stairway Man on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
» Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:16 am
Stairway Man wrote:I have no faith anymore... Our run might be over. : (

Lol, this is hilarious, and a total joke. I'm not even gonna reply besides asking that, I thought you liked being the underdog?

All Star
» Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:31 am
JREED wrote:
Stairway Man wrote:I have no faith anymore... Our run might be over. : (

Lol, this is hilarious, and a total joke. I'm not even gonna reply besides asking that, I thought you liked being the underdog?

Kerr gonna rest 4 players tomorrow. We cannot beat San Antonio if they are the number one seed. How sad is it that they could be the number one seed and only have one all star and we have 4?

All Star
» Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:49 am
JReed I feel the most plausible way we can win the chip is if the Cavs get hurt again. If we don't get the top seed I don't know if we can beat San Antonio. It's probably going seven games.

We saw what happened last year. The Warriors lack mental toughness when it counts. Kyrie Irving beats us in crunch time. The Warriors have not proven that they can close close games this year.

We lack the bench. We don't have bow good. We don't have the toughness inside to stop king James. And right now curry can't even shoot.

All Star
» Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:59 am
Iguodala joked he's a free agent and we don't know if we can keep everyone. The warriors were untouchable for a while but now for the first time they are back to their mark Jackson days. Just a decent team.

It's sad but hey 5 years ago you would have taken this. We don't have much of a chance but we'll just have to hope for a miracle. We got killed by Pop. :(.....

Site Admin
» Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:05 pm
Ugh... Ok stairway, let's do this...

1st of all your big bad Spurs are not the Warriors killers you think they are. They were 1-3 to us, being blown out twice, and their only win was a close game against a Dubs squad with several key players out, at the end of a long road trip, and on a back-to-back.

We lost to them on the first game of the season, after huge roster changes, and before we figured it out and proceeded to be the fastest team to clinch a playoff spot ever. And if you think the battle of the backups meant anything, then you're in worse shape than I thought.

I can provide far more evidence to support the fact that the Spurs are very beatable by the Dubs than you can to support that they can't.

We have 4 All Stars to SA's 1 because we have the better players and the better team (when healthy). Aldridge​ didn't​ stand a chance in the voting because of the other talented bigs. Also, the Warriors have playing poorly as of late doesn't have anything​ to do with the AS voting over a month ago.

Why does it have to be black and white? Why must you always resort to absolutes and declare some extreme scenario? You do realize KD will likely be back, at the latest, in the 1st round, right?

I feel like I'm educating someone that's just recently become a Warriors fan, whom knows nothing about what it's like when their team isn't competing to be the GOAT.

To suggest that just because of a few bad games, without one of the best players in the league, that our window to win another chip is closed, is insane and something only a hater or troll would say. Our best players are either in their prime or entering it, the math checks out and we'll have no problems retaining guys.

Why don't you ever actually discuss the game? All you do is make knee-jerk declarations that are 99% negative. Anyone can take a shot in the dark and say "this team is done" but why not actually talk about what's happening on the court? I mean, other than me having to talk some sense into you, what is anyone going to say to your ridiculous Chicken Little posts?

There is no "LeBron's time" until it's said and done, and we have plenty left to say.

All Star
» Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 am
JREED wrote:the end of a long road trip, and on a back-to-back.

thats basically the only way the spurs ever beat the warriors.

All Star
» Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 pm
mullin17 wrote:

But it's been set up that way the last few years. The Spurs always get the Warriors on a back to back.

Site Admin
» Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:20 pm
Stairway Man wrote:
mullin17 wrote:

But it's been set up that way the last few years. The Spurs always get the Warriors on a back to back.

Yeah, and how uneven our schedule has been for the past 3+ seasons isn't fair in general. That's why Kerr sat everyone against the Spurs - it was a protest on national TV; a game that could have decided the no. 1 seed, but it's on a messed up 8 city trip with 5 games in 7 days - and I love that he did it to screw the NBA.

If anyone thinks it wasn't to screw the NBA then he would have tested guys sooner.

But the Dubs keep winning despite the crybabies at the league office.

All Star
» Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 pm
LOL I heard Adam Silver plans to punish teams that rest.

Franchise Player
» Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:27 am
think the warriors are in good position.

A refreshed Durant will be the needed injection this team requires come April for that gruelling May/June run to the title.

Lets start stressing out when we are down in a playoff series.

Hall of Famer
» Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:51 pm
PAWNO wrote:think the warriors are in good position.

A refreshed Durant will be the needed injection this team requires come April for that gruelling May/June run to the title.

Either Durant will come back very fresh and perform well or he'll need a few games to get back to proper shape. It'd been better if he was out until a week or two before the regular season ended to get get himself into playing shape.

Site Admin
» Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:08 pm
migya wrote:
PAWNO wrote:think the warriors are in good position.

Either Durant will come back very fresh and perform well or he'll need a few games to get back to proper shape. It'd been better if he was out until a week or two before the regular season ended to get get himself into playing shape.
History tells us that KD doesn't know what rust is...

After his foot injury in October '14, Kevin Durant returns to game action almost 7 weeks after surgery. In his season debut, Durant scored 27 points on 9-18 shooting in 30 minutes.

Later in '14 he was injured again, ankle this time, and missed 6 games. KD returned to carry OKC to an OT victory with 44 points on 13-23 shooting.

Last season KD missed 6 games then came back to shoot 10/13 :shock: for 27 in 30 minutes, then he proceeded to perform like KD for the rest of the season.

He has had setbacks from apparently rushing back to the lineup, but the Warriors have been described as having one of the best, most experienced and decorated, medical staffs in pro sports. We've also handled many key injuries as an organization, and Kerr has shown that players' health is a top priority.

I'm pretty superstitious, but I'm also pretty confident that KD will be fine when he comes back and that it won't be too soon.

While I'd love to see him get some PT before the playoffs, in case there is any rust, chances are the 1st round will be our practice for the later rounds anyways.