Cavaliers have our number

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:18 pm
That's 4 games in a row. We have the better team but they want it more. Up 14 and lost in 4th quarter. Cavs want it more.

Curry cannot score on Christmas and he has not been good against Cavs.

Even with Durant, Cavs find a way.

All Star
» Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:31 pm
So Richard Jefferson dunking on Durant and Klay now?

All Star
» Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:36 pm
Do we need another All star? Marc gasol??

Curry
Klay
Durant
Green
Gasol

All Star
» Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:41 pm
Let's be honest. Refs still favored Cavs. Green got a tech foul and then James no tech for hanging on rim excessively. NBA wants excitement again. That's why I feel doomed against Cavs. We proved we can beat them. But in the end things go Cavs way.

All Star
» Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:42 pm
People will say I'm complaining just like everyone says politics are rigged. But if it's rigged it's rigged. I know we can beat Cavs more than 50 percent in the long run if the games are fair.

All Star
» Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:56 pm
So Lebron can hang on rim for 10-15 seconds and it's all good?

All Star
» Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:01 am
It's going to be an uphill battle with the refs this year. I know.

All Star
» Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:20 am
Jreed might think I'm overreacting. Or maybe not. But who'd thought they'd lose when up 3 to 1? It's unheard of. And then lose today after being up 14 in the 4th and ahead the whole game? I just don't have a good feeling about this.

Site Admin
» Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:37 am
Stairway Man wrote:Jreed might think I'm overreacting. Or maybe not. But who'd thought they'd lose when up 3 to 1? It's unheard of. And then lose today after being up 14 in the 4th and ahead the whole game? I just don't have a good feeling about this.

You had it right the first time; You're overreacting, just like the cavs players laughably did over a regular season game.

It's definitely unheard of - it actually happened to OKC the round before... by us.

We outplayed them for most of the game (despite the refs basically tossing Green out of the 1st quarter, 2 min in, on some BS calls), then we got sloppy and let them get into position to win it - of course thanks to a free timeout by the refs with the review and then not calling a blatant trip and shove by Jefferson (which would have resulted in 2 FTs for KD, probably winning it).

Meh, it's a regular season loss against a good team, in their house. It sucks to lose, especially lile that, but it happens.

Site Admin
» Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:41 am
Let's also keep in mind that we've owned them far more than they us - if they beat us, it's never by much, but we've ended them with an entire quarter to go on multiple occasions.

I will say this, I'm not happy with how Steph hasn't showed up offensively in some of these games against the Cavs. Whatever his deal is, he needs to fix it. The dude is just afraid to shoot the ball sometimes.

All Star
» Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:04 pm
I think curry might not be happy with Durant here. Lots of rumors and speculation. Curry has been deferring to KD and has not dominated the way he can and his 3 point pct is the lowest it's been in his career.