Roz gold annoys me

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:59 pm
There's just something about her. Honestly I'd rather have bucher. I'm sure roz is a nice gal but I can't stand her. She asks the most annoying questions. Like she asked iggy how long it will take for the team to gel. One time asked curry how he can cut down on turnovers.

I know it's her job but she asks some of the most cliche questions and I get really annoyed. And then she's always changing her hair, smiling and giggling. I just can't stand her sometimes.

Site Admin
» Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:18 pm
I feel the same way, but really only this year, I feel like she's really off her game. The first time I saw her this season was the 2nd or 3rd preseason game. She seemed out of it, like she was unprepared, and not that it should impact how I feel about her as a reporter, but she had that jacked-up haircut and seemed like she wasn't dressed properly.

Yeah, it's her job to ask mostly obvious questions, but she's certainly been better in the past. It does seem like the players have grown a little tired of her interviews, as they've been making jokes of her questions - like Steph when asked, "How did Klay get his groove back?" He replied, "I dunno. The same way Stella did?"

I recall her being insightful in the past though, and she knows the game having played at a high level with Stanford.

All Star
» Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:45 pm
Ha ha yea. I don't like her questions. Asking Steph how Klay got his shot back. Asking Iggy how long it would take to develop chemistry. Asking Steph why he was turning the ball over.

Rich Bucher or Steinmetz peaked my interest more.

And each time she asks these questions the players don't know what to say. She even went to the park to interview Klay. She asked him why he picked a bulldog for a dog. I don't know if she was always this way, but I can't stand her, and also my friend is obsessed with her. I swear if I was a player I would hate to be interviewed by her. But at least the players don't have to come up with a savvy answer. All of them answer very briefly now, they just chuckle a little and say something on the spot.

I kinda respect Popavich in a way. Because he doesn't put up with this crap with reporters. He just says ''We made shots'' or ''They made more shots than us.''

Starting Lineup
» Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:23 pm
https://youtu.be/DCtuv4friQs this is my fav Ros moment. I don't care what she says I love Ros....shes ten times better than Amy G for the giants...

All Star
» Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:28 am
nickdakoolkat wrote:https://youtu.be/DCtuv4friQs this is my fav Ros moment. I don't care what she says I love Ros....shes ten times better than Amy G for the giants...

Oh gosh.... ''How much do you feed off of the D?''

Look at the way Klay laughed and had no idea what to say.

How much do you feed off of the D?? The problem with Roz is she is acting like a teenager asking these kinds of funny questions. I like Amy G better actually. Amy G seems to be very helpful and informative. She's never going to ask Buster Posey how long will it be until he gets out of a slump. That's the type of question Roz would ask him. Oh man...

And I get even more annoyed when my friend talks about her and how cool she is. I am repulsed by her.

All Star
» Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:54 pm
I watch alot of opponent game streams and the warriors tv team is far better than most. Roz is good and as a former player shes one of the only female team sideline reporters that could have an unscripted interview with an nba player. She also got the nbc olympic job in rio this year. She went to Stanford and comes off as a humble and quiet person.

Its obvious that fitzgerald is the annoying one on the tv team. Barnett is an all time great

Starting Lineup
» Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:46 pm
like i said, i think Roz is fine as hell lol so I don't mind looking at her...honestly 99% of the media asks dumb cliche questions so i don't really care. She seems to have a good relationship with the players, which makes me wonder who has smashed and who hasn't? lol supposedly she's dating the dude who sings the song Classic Man...now Im just rambling lol Lay off Rz thats my baby hahaha and she could probably kick your ass on the court too.

All Star
» Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:23 am
She also worked the sideline for TNT this year and the NCAA tournament on tru tv. Cant remember anyone else doing all that so I would assume shes at the top of her career.