Why do other Fans say Klay or Green will want out?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:03 am
This concerns me. On other forums I read that Klay is a selfish shooter and after a few months will not be happy with Durant taking shots away from him. And Green can get very emotional. Would either of them really want to leave just to be a number one option on another team? I certainly hope not! Their should be no ego because if that were true then they are wasting a really good thing in the making. I'm hoping that fans are just desperate to see GSW fall and are saying it to make themselves feel better. But does Klay strike you as that kind of guy? A guy that will want more shots to keep his numbers up? Is Green concerned about making the All Star every year? Does Durant need to be the face of the team? Curry told him that he would gladly let Durant be MVP.

Starting Lineup
» Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:42 pm
according to all of them they REALLY wanted KD here and none of them seem to care about ego. Drayman has never really cared about scoring, and klay and curry will still get plenty of looks. Plus dray and klay are both locked into big deals so they will at least be here for the next 4 years. It will be interesting to see how curry and durant contracts work next season because they are both going to get max deals. I just don't see them going through all this effort to just blow up a potential dynasty, but lets see how it plays out. Why are you always so negative though? How about just don't worry, let the front office and coaching staff do their job and try and enjoy the ride because teams like these don't last forever.