Draymond Green suspended for game 5

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:53 pm
Can the Warriors win without Draymond? I think so. I would expect Barnes to play power forward with Iguodala to move into the starting lineup which will affect the bench rotation. Rush and Mcadoo should get more minutes. The Warriors will need a big game from Bogut/Ezeli/Varejao in defence to cover the loss of Draymond.

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:00 pm
It all hinges on how good our role players can play i.e. barbosa, livingston, and speights. And we need the splash bros to go ape **** on them.

Site Admin
» Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:16 pm
Yeah, it's difficult to say how good we can be without Green given that we're winless without him, and he does so much that doesn't show on a stat sheet.

This suspension is pure BS. It didn't at all look like that Green was trying to hit LeBron in the nuts, and if he did, why take the second swipe? Why did James only react to the 2nd swipe?

Just more food for thought regarding the NBA doing whatever they can to squeeze as many games out of this post season. So convenient they wait this long to deal the judgment, that if we lose the series goes back to CLE.

I hope we destroy the Cavs (nothing against them personally), but so the NBA doesn't get their precious game 6 (or 7).