Are we going to win 73?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:14 am
We beat Memphis by 50 but last time we played them, Matt barnes lit us up and we barely won by 1 point. It was real, real scary but somehow GSW pulled it off. Another guy who turned back the clock was Vince Carter. He had 16 and 7. Barnes had 24 points and 15 rebounds.

Will they be able to stop Matt Barnes and Vince Carter? Lance Stevenson? How motivated will the Grizzlies be to try to stop us from getting history?

Warriors will have 2 days of rest. Will those 2 days rest help them or hurt them? They always say that the first game back from a road trip is the toughest. I sure hope that the Warriors don't take this Memphis team lightly. I want them to put them away early and maintain a high lead. I remember last year we were winning by like 30 and we won by like 4. It was scary. I don't want that to be the case this year. I just want a clean win. No nail biters.

Will Kerr limit minutes or just let them take care of business? Matt Barnes better not go off for 30 on us. I don't know what it is about Barnes but at age 36, he has only seemed to have gotten better.

By the way 73 is a magic number to me. Reminds me of 2001 when Bonds broke Mcgwire's record and hit 73 Home Runs.

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:41 am
Yes we will win.

We were flawless at home all year until a couple of late season costly losses. I expect everyone to be on the same page for this match. Winning it will be a great warmup for whats at stake come playoff time.