GET THIS MONKEY OFF MY BACK! WARRIORS GET 72ND WIN IN SA!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Site Admin
» Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:33 pm

ImageTie the Bulls' record
ImageEnd Spurs' perfect home record
ImageEnd Warriors losing streak in SA
ImageDo it all on a road back-2-back

So much history in one game... :bday:

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:37 pm
It'll be something to break the wins record the last game of the season at home. Could be the biggest and loudest the arena has been in years.

Site Admin
» Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:17 pm
I didn't even think about that Migs, that's a good point... WOW, this is surreal... It's said so often, but it can't be overstated; We literally went from being the laughingstock of the league for DECADES, to potentially the GREATEST team in NBA history... Only five years ago: 72 wins was never going to be broken, and we were never going to be more than that "fun" team - also considering that we took that "fun" play-style and turned it into a potential dynasty - this team has OBLITERATED any and all Warriors fans' expectations.

In just a few seasons, they've made up for a lifetime of pain and misery, for myself at least. From when we signed Bob Myers as our GM in 2012, this ownership and FO have nearly batted 1.000, and resurrected this team from the cellar to re-establishing our place in NBA history.

All Star
» Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:26 pm
JReed, you've been with me through the ups and downs of the season! But brother, we finally did it! We ended the Spurs home win streak, we ended the 19 year draught in San Antonio, and tied the Bulls record all on the same night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna hear something funny? Skip Bayless says that Spurs didn't have Duncan and Diaw tonight. So technically, we still have not beat Duncan in the regular season! Not that that matters, but that is still something that some Spurs fans still hang onto!

When we beat them next season, if Duncan is still there, they will say Duncan has never started in a game and lost to Golden State! Nontheless the Warriors are heading for best record ever and the Spice Girls song from 1997 (that song was number ONE when we last won in SA) is playing on the radio!!!!!

So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Franchise Player
» Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:56 pm
This is all my sports karma repaying me as a warriors fan having to put up with the Bob Sura & Danny Forston era teams!!!

Holy ****.. My team just had the best ever regular season in history of nba

All Star
» Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:14 pm
Still one more game to go!