NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Site Admin
» Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:18 am
daddyc013 wrote:Thanks for the advice JREED

I got a little caught up in the heat of the moment and have ended up with two seats in section 201, row 5 which judging by the comments should offer a decent view. Tickets were purchased via the NBA site which routed me to Ticket Master so one would assume the tickets to be genuine.

The game starts at 5. What would be the best time to arrive?

Arriving on the 5th April, departing on the 14th so plenty of time to take in the sights, smells and food that San Francisco has to offer and to see the Warriors on the 7th
I told my son the other night, safe to say, there is an excited 12 year old boy here in the UK counting down the days. His dads mildly thrilled also ;)

Regards

That's awesome. I'm sure you guys will have a great time. It's a great spectacle, and even though the fans aren't as crazy (in a good way) as they were 5 years ago, it can be an intoxicating atmosphere.

201 looks like mid-court, you should have a great view of the game.

I'd recommend showing up at least an hour before tipoff as it can sometimes take a while to get into the stadium. Honestly, the earlier the better. In the long run you'll never regret waiting longer than you have to, but you very well may miss out if you're late, especially considering how far you're traveling.

Also, don't underestimate traffic if traveling via car. 4 - 5 PM can be crazy, especially crossing any of the bridges. So that'd be an even better reason to leave early. I can't recommend the BART enough, though. It's just painless and quicker if you time it right.

Oh, and there's so much to do in SF, but I highly recommend the Academy of Science and all the stuff in Golden Gate park.