New forum banner

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm
Is there any chance we can get a new banner for the forum to reflect our recent success? A championship banner with our MVP front and centre would be sweet and perhaps we could now take Lee out of the rotation and add Draymond. Who is in charge of the banner?

» Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am
Well, BayAreaHoopz is the artist who gave us this current banner... I haven't seen him around since closer to 2012.

zshook made the previous banner, but I believe hobbes said his registered e-mail bounced back when we tried to get in touch with him last time.

Bottom line: if we want a new banner, we're likely going to need to find a bored photoshop wizard willing to work on a side project for us. Anybody here know someone who fits the profile?

All Star
» Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:18 pm
Why is this forum not more known? There aren't even that many Warriors forums and this one has even smarter members than some on the other one.

» Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:41 am
I'm looking at the moment if something can be done about this.

Site Admin
» Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:06 am
Guybrush wrote:I'm looking at the moment if something can be done about this.

Thanks Guy. In the meantime, I've been putting something something together - damn Photoshop has changed a lot in the last.... Um... A long time. Let's leave at that.

Site Admin
» Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:06 am
Guybrush wrote:I'm looking at the moment if something can be done about this.

Thanks Guy. In the meantime, I've been putting something something together - damn Photoshop has changed a lot in the last.... Um... A long time. Let's leave at that.

Starting Lineup
» Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:15 pm
Hey. I haven't been on here in ages so I don't know who is responsible for the new forum, but I like it. Looks real classy. Something worthy of the best team in the NBA. Well done.

» Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:33 pm
That's ALLLLL JREED, Ringo. :D He's really pulled out all the stops and made this forum a top notch place to converse.

Starting Lineup
» Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:46 pm
It's good to see that you're still hanging around here 32. Well done Jreed. If I could +1 credit you I would.

Site Admin
» Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:31 pm
Ringo wrote:It's good to see that you're still hanging around here 32. Well done Jreed. If I could +1 credit you I would.

Thanks man, and the voter rep will be making a comeback (along with many other new features), but we had to get upgrade the essentials first.

Also shoutout to Mullin17 for keeping the game threads going!

Role Player
» Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:02 pm
I forgot my password and the site just couldn't retrieve it for awhile but now I'm back.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:24 pm
BayAreaHoopz wrote:I forgot my password and the site just couldn't retrieve it for awhile but now I'm back.

Welcome back BAH

Role Player
» Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 am
Ringo wrote:
BayAreaHoopz wrote:I forgot my password and the site just couldn't retrieve it for awhile but now I'm back.

Welcome back BAH

Thanks. Its good to be back. The other forums are just a bunch of people attacking one another. This site is much better. Let me see if I can put together a few banner designs.

Site Admin
» Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:23 pm
BayAreaHoopz wrote:
Ringo wrote:

Welcome back BAH

Thanks. Its good to be back. The other forums are just a bunch of people attacking one another. This site is much better. Let me see if I can put together a few banner designs.
Yes, definitely good to have you back.

I've been trying to stay away from using copyrighted material in any of the site graphics. We technically aren't making any money because I'm not advertising yet, but i will eventually to help pay for hosting and all that.

I don't want to discourage you or anything, I just don't want to waste your time. If you find a CP image you'd like to use and if it's cheap, I'd consider buying the rights.

I've got a long road map, which also includes favicons (for all platforms), Facebook share image, and a navbar icon, but if you wanna pitch in, i welcome any help i can get. There's a great site (http://realfavicongenerator.net) that generates everything from 1 260x260 image that i was planning on using, but custom is always better.

Our FB page could use some love: https://www.facebook.com/goldenstwarriors

I honestly don't care about copyright laws there though.

Role Player
» Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:25 pm
I put together one for the Facebook page but maybe the profile pic may block some of it. Not sure...