Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Site Admin
» Wed May 27, 2015 10:18 pm

It's been said a lot already, but it's been 40 years since the Dubs have been to the finals. I know some have never made it, but we aren't some expansion team. This board has been around for over a quarter of that time and some of the darkest years. I'm so proud to be a Warriors fan.

It was nice to see Jackson put the salt shaker down, get a little choked up in the post game.

EDIT: Make that 80 wins in this amazing season!

» Thu May 28, 2015 3:01 am

Now, for the first time in these POs, I'm actually not thinking Warriors will win it with no problems. But, problems or not, they gotta get that trophy now! :)

» Thu May 28, 2015 7:31 am
Congrats guys. Well deserved. Give LeBron hell.

Site Admin
» Thu May 28, 2015 9:38 am
RocketBoii wrote:Congrats guys. Well deserved. Give LeBron hell.

Thanks man. Not looking forward to playing you guys healthy and retooled. Even coming back from that game 3 and punching us in the face in game 4 took a lot of heart. After this series I can say that Ariza is easily one of my favorite players. Just love the way he approaches the game, and had a few classy moves like grabbing guys after contact to prevent the fall. Definitely an upgrade over Parsons, if a little older.

Starting Lineup
» Thu May 28, 2015 5:31 pm
What a season so far :D =D> . Hopefully they can cap it off now with an NBA Championship.

Starting Lineup
» Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:30 pm
4 more! let's get it Dubs!

Site Admin
» Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:42 pm
rockyBeli wrote:3 more! let's get it Dubs!

All Star
» Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:11 am
I think good chance now that We gonna be a Championship. Barbosa is funny. He doesn't understand why we laughed at him for saying it the way he did. He was all, ''Everyone laughed, but look where we're at now.'' ha ha ha