Injured Players

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:52 pm
I cannot find any updates on Andre Iguodala, Festus Azeli, Tony Douglas. Is there a thread on this or a site which post updates? Any idea on their estimated return dates?

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:37 pm
Well Iggy is out indefinitely, meaning there is no real estimate to when he is returning

I haven't heard an update on Ezeli's knee in a while. I assume he is out at least until 2014. Hopefully we can get him back by February.

Tony Douglas is suppose to be coming back soon. His injury was considered the less severe of the three. Possible in a week or 2.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:18 pm
Short article in the San Jose Mercury today (Sunday 12-1) that Jackson said Iguodala is "closer and closer" to returning. Exactly what that means in terms of time, I don't know, but at least it sounds good.

http://www.mercurynews.com/warriors/ci_ ... ckson-says

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 am
Yeah, who knows when that is… at least the one thing i can take from it is he isn't having any setbacks.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:34 pm
I know Iggy reportedly had a hamstring injury and so I would think management would give him more time, even if he claim he is ready.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:12 pm
DleagueDelight wrote:I know Iggy reportedly had a hamstring injury and so I would think management would give him more time, even if he claim he is ready.

Douglass played a little against North Carolina. I am hoping that Igoudala is back for the game on the 19th against SA. I would like to see the team healthy and at full strength just one time and beside, I am going to the game!! Really want a W for this one.
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:35 pm
The lack of injury info is killing me. What's up with Ezeli? I'm thinking about starting an injuries sticky, it seems appropriate given our constant health issues.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:51 pm
JREED wrote:The lack of injury info is killing me. What's up with Ezeli? I'm thinking about starting an injuries sticky, it seems appropriate given our constant health issues.

I read something a while back that Ezeli will be out until February, however I cannot recall what or where and hopefully some new information will be out soon. I sure hope it is before February.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm
blue & gold wrote:
JREED wrote:The lack of injury info is killing me. What's up with Ezeli? I'm thinking about starting an injuries sticky, it seems appropriate given our constant health issues.

I read something a while back that Ezeli will be out until February, however I cannot recall what or where and hopefully some new information will be out soon. I sure hope it is before February.

Yeah, that's a long time. Hopefully O'Neal's hand holds up that long and he can get it attended to before the off season.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:23 pm
JREED wrote:
blue & gold wrote:

Yeah, that's a long time. Hopefully O'Neal's hand holds up that long and he can get it attended to before the off season.

The announcers said in tonight's game, and I don't know where they got their information or were just talking, that the W's are hoping for Iggy to be back next week. I am sure they are, let's just hope that is correct. All the injuries aside, the team has to show more energy at the start. These second halves comebacks will not work. They are nice when they get the W, but they have to get their heads in the game from the opening tip and not constantly trying to dig themselves out of a hole. Beside my heart can't take these all the time. :banghead:

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:18 pm
blue & gold wrote:
JREED wrote:
blue & gold wrote:

The announcers said in tonight's game, and I don't know where they got their information or were just talking, that the W's are hoping for Iggy to be back next week. I am sure they are, let's just hope that is correct. All the injuries aside, the team has to show more energy at the start. These second halves comebacks will not work. They are nice when they get the W, but they have to get their heads in the game from the opening tip and not constantly trying to dig themselves out of a hole. Beside my heart can't take these all the time. :banghead:

Not much but ESPN has an article today. All it says is hopefully soon.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10126 ... eally-soon
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:38 pm
aaaaaaaaand Jermaine O'neal is out with a wrist surgery.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:36 am
How long is Jermaine out for?

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:55 pm
migya wrote:How long is Jermaine out for?

The report I heard is that would give some sort of time table after the surgery. Well, he had the surgery and no announcement that I have seen. What a surprise there!!! :-o
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 pm
Iggy's back!
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball