Welcome, Andre Iguodala!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 am
I read that. lol I was like, man, they are really going that far? :)

They better fix scoring thing. On 12 mins per quarter you can score 140 points easily. They need to make players miss more. CPU scores every tough shot near the rim. Then I am always looking for good shots, and score a lot, and I like average to low scoring games, with good defenses and nice amount of rebounds. I tried with moving sliders, and got something like 70 rebounds a game, which is way too much. I'd like them to fix that...I can do without Bazemore's celebrations.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:03 am
Here's a press conference:

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 am
My favorite part is when he says that Curry is the second coming of Jesus. Lol
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Role Player
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm
Why haven't O'neal and Douglas been interviewed at the press conference?
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:43 am
Stairway Man wrote:Why haven't O'neal and Douglas been interviewed at the press conference?

Cuz they'll probly get 30 minutes combined per game. Who gives a **** what they got to say.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:02 am
Beast Mode wrote:
Stairway Man wrote:Why haven't O'neal and Douglas been interviewed at the press conference?

Cuz they'll probly get 30 minutes combined per game. Who gives a **** what they got to say.

Now Now BE NICE

But ain't that the truth!!! Did we ever have a press conference for Carl Landry last year? Don't think so or would of been suprised if we did!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:08 pm
Beast Mode wrote:

30 minutes is generous.

I give Douglas 15 as Curry's backup. You can't play him alongside Curry cause it recreates the Monta-Curry small backcourt issue. I'm sure it'll be done at some point, but I'd hate to see it. I'd say 10 minutes, but TD is too good to sit down that long. When Steph is resting, Toney'll be ballin.

And Jermaine will be lucky to see more than 10 minutes of tick a night, especially once Ezeli's back. I see us starting Lee-Bogut, then having Speights come in for Bogut 5-6 minutes into the game, then Barnes or Green will take Lee's place 2 minutes after that. I see a lotta Speights-Lee at center next year, compared to Jermaine - who is likely an 'oh-sh*t' injury reserve in the event that Bogut goes tits up during Ezeli's vacation (an all-too-likely nightmare waiting around the corner). If Bogut flattens a tire, Jermaine will get 15 minutes of solid run as a starter for the 1st and 3rd quarters, but Speights will prolly suck up all the backup big minutes this year.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:56 am
Hey guys. On youtube I saw only crap mixes for our Iguodala, so I decided to make one. I think it's by far my best one, so hope you'll like it.

I'll be very happy if you will share this video, and show my work to your friends.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:32 pm
Is it me or is Iggy not comfortable? He had 11 assists that's good but he just doesn't seem comfortable. Even with his defense, Crawford took him to skool. I think I would like him to drive more and he's been called quite a few times for traveling.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball