*PAWNO ON THE CLOCK! Redistribution of NBA Talent 2013!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:56 pm
32 wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:Vince Carter

The player that should have won sixth man of the year, but didn't because the Mavericks sucked. He straight up killed it last year.

I toyed with Vince at my Tony Allen spot, but he just needs a lot of shots and that woulda been wasted next to Melo. Carter is a terrific pick though. Only question is whether or not last year was his final productive season. I've written off VC before and he's come back strong. I had him in my top 10 overall SGs though.

Couldn't go wrong with either player there I think. I think Vince is the perfect fit on this Dallas team.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:26 pm
Jreed is up. (time expired)

Lock in who you got to lock in 32.

But I'm taking Tayshaun Prince for Milwaukee

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:15 pm
It's sad about some of Jreed's team because some of those teams had really good players at their respective draft position.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 pm
Steal in the 5th round?

Ersan Ilyasova. Averaged 18ppg, 9rbs after the all-star break. Fits this Boston Team that has plenty of diverse scoring options.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:20 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Steal in the 5th round?

Ersan Ilyasova. Averaged 18ppg, 9rbs after the all-star break. Fits this Boston Team that has plenty of diverse scoring options.

This is a good pick.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:23 pm
All my picks have been good!
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:28 pm
meta world peace
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:29 pm
Jeez... I don't like any of my teams. Lol

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:08 pm
Trevor Ariza.

This is officially my run-and-gun team. Ariza and Griffin are a couple gazelles who can run the break like clockwork, Gordon is a pure scorer, Asik is a garbage man who doesn't demand the ball and rebounds/defends at an elite level, and Rubio is perhaps the most natural playmaker in the whole game. Boom.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:12 pm
Spencer Hawes.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:18 pm
Give me Amir Johnson.

Dude's pretty awesome
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:51 pm
Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, JREED is going to withdraw from the game.

The way we will deal with it is this: the 5 teams JREED controlled with now be transferred to my authority (as "league commissioner"). Throughout the remainder of the draft, I will be taking placeholder picks for JREED's spots that are comprised of non-players (ie, Player A, Player B, etc). From this point on, PAWNO will follow Blackfoot and vice versa, with no need to wait on JREED's placeholder picks. Obviously, JREED's incomplete teams will receive low scores in our wrap-up discussion about which roster should win the imaginary title.

Addressing the players JR took earlier: Anyone who wants to trade for one of JREED's players (like Kevin Love) will present the deal to me and I will act as David Stern, making the trade ONLY if it is in the best interest of the team. If I want to personally peruse a trade to one of my teams, I'll present the trade to either Blackfoot, 8th, or Guybrush and if they deem my offer worthy, the deal will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion, fellas, but hopefully this will catch back on without the constant delays. JREED's team will take Joe Random in this spot. PAWNO is on the clock.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 pm
32 wrote:Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, JREED is going to withdraw from the game.

The way we will deal with it is this: the 5 teams JREED controlled with now be transferred to my authority (as "league commissioner"). Throughout the remainder of the draft, I will be taking placeholder picks for JREED's spots that are comprised of non-players (ie, Player A, Player B, etc). From this point on, PAWNO will follow Blackfoot and vice versa, with no need to wait on JREED's placeholder picks. Obviously, JREED's incomplete teams will receive low scores in our wrap-up discussion about which roster should win the imaginary title.

Addressing the players JR took earlier: Anyone who wants to trade for one of JREED's players (like Kevin Love) will present the deal to me and I will act as David Stern, making the trade ONLY if it is in the best interest of the team. If I want to personally peruse a trade to one of my teams, I'll present the trade to either Blackfoot, 8th, or Guybrush and if they deem my offer worthy, the deal will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion, fellas, but hopefully this will catch back on without the constant delays. JREED's team will take Joe Random in this spot. PAWNO is on the clock.

Who is Joe Random?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 pm
Marco Bennelli
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm
this is stupid. I quit too.

PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball