Keep Jarrect Jack ?
13%
Keep neither ?
25%

Total votes : 8

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:48 pm
I agree 32, Iggy will settle any worries about losing Jack, they will need someone that will replace Landry then I will be satisfied. Those guys did help us net alot of wins, I remember especially Landry who was key in some 4th quarter moments earlier in the season. I think consistency at the end of the year was an issue for both though. JJ Hickson signed with with the nuggets, so its Elton Brand or Marresse Speights on my board.

All Star
Poster Credit: 8
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:36 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:I agree 32, Iggy will settle any worries about losing Jack, they will need someone that will replace Landry then I will be satisfied. Those guys did help us net alot of wins, I remember especially Landry who was key in some 4th quarter moments earlier in the season. I think consistency at the end of the year was an issue for both though. JJ Hickson signed with with the nuggets, so its Elton Brand or Marresse Speights on my board.

Andre Iguodala is an All Star forward who will give the Warriors firepower on the the offensive (especially as a slasher and as a guy who can create his own shot off the dribble) and defensive (the guy can flat out defend the perimeter) ends of the floor.

I like Draymond Green, a lot, and see him as an upgrade over Carl Landry at the backup power forward position. Green can also stretch the floor and hit the three point shot.

As for a backup point guard, watch for our 22-year old combo guard, Namanja Nedovic, to get some playing time as well as our second-year guard, Kent Bazemore to develop into a nice backup.

This Warrior team is balanced both offensively as well as defensively and has players who can play both the perimeter as well as drive-to-the-hoop and in-the-paint game. Our front office really acts strategically and has put this team in the position to be able to compete against any team in the league!
Role Player
Poster Credit: 8
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:06 pm
Come to think about it, Green is really the same height as Landry. Landry was just listed taller. So then maybe we don't lose size. Does Green have the potential to bang and get inside points like Landry?His shot was shaky in the season, then he caught fire in the playoffs. But Green they say may need to get in better shape.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:26 pm
Green is a tweener, he has the tenacity, but has alot to work on, his game is all over the place. Right now he is a spot minute player, but hopefully he improves during the off-season.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:31 am
I agree that Iguodala has a very positive effect on his team's game and performance. He can do it all and is another playmaker that makes others better. I am ecstatic getting him and think that with health being good most of the time to most of the players, the team will win 58-60 games this coming season and be ranked second or third in the West.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball