All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:47 pm
32 wrote:
8th ave wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:We are and will lol

That's all the matters, baby.

:drinking: First round's on me, bruh!

This thread is an excellent example of how vigorous debate can exist without malice. Blackfoot and I were never going to come to blows over our disagreement. In the end, I think it's a fair assumption to say that we're butting heads so rigorously because we respect each other's opinion. Personally, when I don't believe someone knows their stuff, I say my piece and exit in kind. The reason we're trying to convince each other is because we respect the view of the other person and it's interesting to hear the opposition. Just a quick PTI moment is all. And since we have no bell to put us on the next topic, I figured I'd just cue the transition.

No harm, no foul.

And, look ma, the mods didn't have to say a word. :wink: Excellent debate, gentlemen.

That would be a really fun offseason game. Pardon the Interruption - GSW forum style.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:54 am
No need for mods to react, cause I reckon we are all adults here, and I haven't seen a single person that is here on regular basis that should be watched over, because of his comments. And, also, I know those two can get fiery when they are defending their stance, that doesn't mean they don't like each other. After all, we are all Warriors fans here. :)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:15 am
:withstupid: Hahaha, +1 Guy
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 am
With the many different personalities that come to this forum, comes different opinions and views. Thats why I usually join forums. To talk and debate (at times argue) points. Its all in good nature and I think mostly everyone here feels the same way. I know on certain forums, they don't which is why I don't go there anymore. Years ago, I posted that this team won't win with Monta Ellis as their best player and I got called all kinds of names over there. Everything from "idiot", "moron", "stupid" to more extreme ones. Just because someone shares a different opinion than someone else doesn't make them more or less intelligent than the next person. Some people don't see it that way. Its, "they're right and everyone else is always wrong" deal and thats where I would have a problem with.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:57 pm
Deja vu.
This season is not a flop.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 pm
What do you want? All 3 of our rim protectors are either hobbled with injury, on the DL til May, or just coming back from surgery. Our defensive scheme is to run opponents off the 3-point line and feed penetrators to the center for easy swats, surrendering long two's all day. When Bogut, O'Neal, & Ezeli don't play, your whole strategy for protecting the rim goes out the window. You think that's Jackson's fault?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball