Golden State Warriors 2012-2013 Schedule

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:14 pm
Take a gander:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/media/2.0/teamsites/warriors/pdf/1213_Schedule.pdf
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 pm
This team SHOULD be 5-0 to start the season.

Hell, I'll take 4-1. The Suns with no Nash, the Kings, the Cavs, the Grizz, and the Clips. All winnable games. Going up against the Lakers for game 6 should be a battle for Pacific Division supremacy. It's also worth noting ahead of time: 9 of their last 12 games are at home. If they're in the playoff race come year's end, it should be a chip shot. I'm stoked.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:14 pm
Nice start to the season in what should be a win in the first game, but then the next two are against Memphis and the Clips and those two games will be a very good early showing of where the team is at, as both the Grizz and Clips were in the playoffs and actually ranked five and four respectively. After that, should be two wins against Kings and Cavs. Nice start for those two reasons.

April looks like it will be rough, having OKC, Spurs and Lakers, as well asUtah and Minnesota, who will also be in the playoff picture. Maybe NO will also and they are the first game in April.

This season will show how good the changes for the team are, at least right now, and what changes will need to be made, like maybe getting a couple of players that are more experienced, as I can see that as a possible problem, with Lee, Bogut and RJ being the really experienced players and ofcourse, RJ on his way out not being a major part of the team, especially for the future.

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Warriors Basketball