Mock Draft Game - FREE AGENCY TIME

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:04 am
It is a pretty sure thing that Deron will go to Dallas so you were not off 32. Pretty sure Kidd will stay there as well, but I personally think that Terry will have to leave, as Deron's salary will be huge and they likely can't keep both. Still, Mavs with Deron and if they got FabMelo, look again close to championship caliber.

warriorsstepup, where did you read about the propsed trade for Iguodala that was rejected?

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 am
migya wrote:It is a pretty sure thing that Deron will go to Dallas so you were not off 32. Pretty sure Kidd will stay there as well, but I personally think that Terry will have to leave, as Deron's salary will be huge and they likely can't keep both. Still, Mavs with Deron and if they got FabMelo, look again close to championship caliber.

warriorsstepup, where did you read about the propsed trade for Iguodala that was rejected?

That was a trade between me and 8th who is running the Sixers.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:33 am
warriorsstepup wrote:
migya wrote:It is a pretty sure thing that Deron will go to Dallas so you were not off 32. Pretty sure Kidd will stay there as well, but I personally think that Terry will have to leave, as Deron's salary will be huge and they likely can't keep both. Still, Mavs with Deron and if they got FabMelo, look again close to championship caliber.

Oh, but how could you trade the #7 if you traded that to me a couple of days ago? The way you wrote it it sounded like it was in real life.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:36 am
With the #18 pick the Minnesota TWolves select Austin Rivers.

TWolves need a very good SG to start, as the current ones aren't cutting it and Austin Rivers is a very good shot creating SG that should contribute immediately next to Love and Rubio.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 am
I was hoping Rivers would slide down to the 24th pick. I imagine he will be a spark plug off the bench instant offense.

As far as the trade, thats why I left it in this thread, but i can see how you can misinterpret it.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 am
migya wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:

Oh, but how could you trade the #7 if you traded that to me a couple of days ago? The way you wrote it it sounded like it was in real life.

I too misinterpreted it... i was like, "he already traded Klay, so he must be talking about the actual warriors".

Your killing us, WSU
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 am
warriorsstepup wrote:I was hoping Rivers would slide down to the 24th pick. I imagine he will be a spark plug off the bench instant offense.

As far as the trade, thats why I left it in this thread, but i can see how you can misinterpret it.

Yea, Rivers looks like instant offense and should flourish next to Rubio setting him up. Nice young team the TWolves have.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 am
At #19, I think this is a steal and the BPA...

Dion Waiters, 6'5 SG Syracuse
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:36 pm
HUGE steal, Bay. Good pick!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 am
With the 20th pick the Denver Nuggets select Terrence Jones.

Jones will add more size to the already tough Denver bigs rotation. He fits in great with Faried and McGee. Denver is loaded pretty much everywhere now.

Ofcourse, every pick is tradeable, so if you are interested, give me a call :)

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 am
I've added the rosters for all the teams, to the best that I have found. If there are any incorrections, state so here and me, Crackers and/or Guybrush will change them.

I haven't added salaries, because it'd get messy when trades happen and changing the team salaries that way and also adding rookie salaries. Maybe Crackers can come up with something. I did notice that on the 2nd post of the thread there are team salaries. Don't know whether they are correct, I assume they are. I use hoopshype for salaries, is that what you used Crackers?

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 am
Royce White and Andrew Nicholson
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 am
migya wrote:I've added the rosters for all the teams, to the best that I have found. If there are any incorrections, state so here and me, Crackers and/or Guybrush will change them.

I haven't added salaries, because it'd get messy when trades happen and changing the team salaries that way and also adding rookie salaries. Maybe Crackers can come up with something. I did notice that on the 2nd post of the thread there are team salaries. Don't know whether they are correct, I assume they are. I use hoopshype for salaries, is that what you used Crackers?

I put those salaries there, Migya

I used hoops hype, but i noticed that they were some errors, so i consulted other sources to get more specific figures.

Like Hoopshype doesn't have Roses contract or Westbrooks... plus, they were adding some team/player options for certain teams, and not for others. So i did some simple adding. They even added the Amnisty in 2 teams salaries, so i had to make sure that was out.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 am
At #23 for Atlanta

Arnett Moultrie - 6'11 PF Mississippi State

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:58 pm
I had my name written over the last pick :banghead:

The warriors select 6'6 SG/SF Jefferey Taylor from Vanderbilt.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball