Mock Draft Game - FREE AGENCY TIME

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 pm
How about we have our current roster lineups for allour teams also on the first post of this thread. It'll help all of us keep track of which players are o each team.

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 pm
32 wrote:
migya wrote:
32 wrote:Whoa there dudes. Let's cool our jets.

I'll play unofficial tie-breaker. What were the specifics to the two proposed trades? I see the one on this page (Klay Thompson, Andris Biedrins, Bradley Beal, and #30 pick for Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Luke Walton, and #24 pick). What was the other trade involving Prince?

We're not getting full on with each other, at least that's not what I intend, so sorry if you saw it that way 32 and 8yh ave probably knows that.

Be honest though 32, MKG kicks Prince anywhere on the court, in the world most likely, especially with their names :)

If the meat of both deals was Prince or Kidd-Gilchrist, for certain I'd waaaayyy rather have MKG on the Warriors.

8th, you're telling me as a Dubs fan you'd rather have Tayshaun Prince than Michael Kidd-Gilchrist??

Hell nah, I'd take MKG's potential any day of the week. I'm just really high on Thompson.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:29 pm
And for the record, my trade was filler (i offered to take RJ or Beans) + no.7 for Prince.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:39 am
Come on Guybrush. You've been on the clock for a while. Any trades need to be evaluated, I understand, but let's make some posts saying so so others know what's going on. Don't mean to be a jerk, just not sure if you just haven't been here or not today.

Really liking this thread and think this could go on for years.

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:01 am
Sorry, I was sleeping during the night, and had to go to work in the morning...just got back. :mrgreen:

Since I-m still in the hurry, I'm just gonna jump straight to the point.

With the 12th overall pick in the 2012 NBA draft, Milwaukee Bucks select:

Tyler Zeller, C, North Carolina

Since they gave us Bogut for Ellis and Udoh, they don't have a true center anymore, so that's a biggest need. Gooden is not a center by any means, and that was obvious. They are stacked at PF position with Ilyasova, Mbah a Moute (can play SF as well), guards are good with Jennings, Ellis, Delfino (F as well, maybe even more than G), but that's set pretty much. The only other need might be SF, but center is by far the biggest. And since 8th Ave went for Leonard, I'll have to pick Zeller. We'll see which guy will be better in the pros.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 am
And I'll have to get you back on that trade offer Migs, cause I'm really short on time now. When I finish with job, cause I need them now again for something, later on tonight, I'll think about that a little bit, and let you know.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 am
8th ave wrote:
32 wrote:
migya wrote:

I'll play unofficial tie-breaker. What were the specifics to the two proposed trades? I see the one on this page (Klay Thompson, Andris Biedrins, Bradley Beal, and #30 pick for Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Luke Walton, and #24 pick). What was the other trade involving Prince?

We're not getting full on with each other, at least that's not what I intend, so sorry if you saw it that way 32 and 8yh ave probably knows that.

Be honest though 32, MKG kicks Prince anywhere on the court, in the world most likely, especially with their names :)

If the meat of both deals was Prince or Kidd-Gilchrist, for certain I'd waaaayyy rather have MKG on the Warriors.

8th, you're telling me as a Dubs fan you'd rather have Tayshaun Prince than Michael Kidd-Gilchrist??

Hell nah, I'd take MKG's potential any day of the week. I'm just really high on Thompson.

You was definitely high, you acted as if I traded Bogut for Walton, or our pick for some D-Leaguer. At last we move on, we shall see at the end how each team stacks, excited to see that. :bday:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 am
warriorsstepup wrote:
8th ave wrote:
32 wrote:
migya wrote:

You was definitely high, you acted as if I traded Bogut for Walton, or our pick for some D-Leaguer. At last we move on, we shall see at the end how each team stacks, excited to see that. :bday:

You thought you were going to gain 19 million dollars in cap space from the trade. And, yes. Yes, I am the one that is high.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:19 am
Hope you all remember to check if you have any PMs.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 am
8th ave wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
8th ave wrote:
32 wrote:If the meat of both deals was Prince or Kidd-Gilchrist, for certain I'd waaaayyy rather have MKG on the Warriors.

You thought you were going to gain 19 million dollars in cap space from the trade. And, yes. Yes, I am the one that is high.

:mrgreen:
Let's make some deals then.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:29 am
#13 on the trade block and will wait one hour for a good deal or will make the pick.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 am
To go on what 32 said, lets have a running roster on each of the players for each team... I am not going to do it, that will take forever. So how about everyone does it for their own team, PM me, and I will paste it in one of the first posts of this thread... and please try to include their salaries.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 am
With the possible departure of Steve Nash, the Phoenix FO must act quickly to find an insurance at PG.

With the #13 pick Phoenix selects Kendall Marshall.

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am
Smart pick; I was torn at #11 between taking Marshall or Lillard. A new PG is an eventuality that the Suns have to address.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:25 pm
With Kevin Martin entering the last year of his contract and probably not wanting to re-sign him, the Rockets would like to take... Terrence Ross, 6'7 SG Washington at #14
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball