Can we get Monta back?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:47 am
"Can we get Monta back?" #-o took 7 yrs to get rid of him -- wouldn't want Monta back for free. every time I see him in a Bucks uniform (playoff hopes dead btw), I say a little prayer [-o< of thanks to the nba gods.

Rookie
Poster Credit: -9
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:20 am
TRON wrote:Hey Womb what's the matter? He left without leaving his Phone? No address? Your dear, loving Monta? Maybe all those night's under the moon was just a lie. Oh and by the way this a Warriors fan board not a Monta fan board. I am not sure if there is a fun club, but don't let that stop you. YOU can create one. But i have to give you credit. Never in my history in this board i have bean annoyed that much by every single post and thread made by a person. Reading your posts make me want to take a break from visiting this board for a month to calm myself. Really, congratulations.

Why you mad? I came here to learn more about basketball from all of you.

8th ave wrote:You should've been here when this guy named "Jrich" was here. Dude was obnoxious, repetitive, and just as likely to turn readers/contributors away from the forum. This is the same exact reason why TMC and bada left this board :roll:

And there are 8 posters left running everyone else off. LOL. See ya then.

Rookie
Poster Credit: -9
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 am
rockyBeli wrote:"Can we get Monta back?" #-o took 7 yrs to get rid of him -- wouldn't want Monta back for free. every time I see him in a Bucks uniform (playoff hopes dead btw), I say a little prayer [-o< of thanks to the nba gods.

We did get that big, beautiful University of Utah product out of it! I wonder if he likes women with facial hair?
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball